Friday 12 October 2007

Blah...

Not a great deal going on right now, aside from working on my honours project and essays etc.
Although this Saturday I'm having my photo taken with Nat and a couple of friends as she won a photo shoot in a Woolworths' competition. Bit bizarre! Apparently we have to bring props. Of course, Willow will be my prop as a photo without her just wouldn't be complete!
Gareth had a bad day yesterday. His crutch slipped on Willow's bed and he almost fell; instead he put all his weight through his broken leg. Ouch. Sort of thing that makes you wince when you hear about it and you know you have no idea how much it hurt.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Ouch...! Can you tell Gareth that we haven't forgotten his birthday. We were in Italy at the weekend and I haven't had a chance to sort out a present since we got back. Any present ideas would be welcome!