Sunday 13 September 2009

Interview and bedbug update

I have another interview tomorrow. This one is in Taunton so I get to do my first solo motorway drive. I am pretty nervous as I'm not really a confident driver (I passed 5 months ago but don't really drive much - driving in Bristol has put me off a bit). It'll probably be fine, but add this is a lousy sense of direction and you can see why I'm apprehensive.

I have started to sieve through the dining room and boy, is that job going to take awhile! I went through all the cross stitch charts sheets by sheet to check for bedbugs then called it a day as I was starting to go cross-eyed! If you are familiar with cross stitch charts then you'll understand how the symbols can be mistaken for small bugs and thus why it was such a mammoth task. I have a lot of charts. I'm going to attack the room again today and start checking my scrap book stuff.

No comments: