Monday 28 January 2013

Embellished babygrows

During my pregnancy, my Mum gave me some baby grows.  I decided to embellish them to make them a bit unique, and below are the resulting outfits:

Cross stitched bear.
The design was originally from a book
on cross stitch cards, but it translated
well for an item of clothing. 

Little Parasite - the nickname we
gave my bump.  It still seems apt! 

Dog paw print. I love Bondaweb! You
 can make unique clothes super quick and
with minimum effort! 

 Monogram Bondaweb design.  'P' is the
first letter of our surname.

I had some lace in my crafting stash, so I
hand stitched it onto a babygrow. Rowan
doesn't seem to like it since his nappies
always seem to leak when he wears it. 
Fair enough, it does look like a Victorian
girl's nightdress. 

 More Bondaweb!  Reminiscent of an
Olympic medal ribbon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fashion show what a trend setter he is and very worthy of a gold medal.

Grandma Lynn

Paula said...

They are fantastic Lainey. The wearer is prety cute too...

Paula said...

*pretty*