Sunday 3 October 2010

I am a bad blogger.

Wow, has it really been that long since my last post? A lot has been happening recently so at least I do have something to blog about, which may balance my blog-karma which is currently in arrears.

My parents acquired a new dog recently. They rehomed him as his previous owner had died. He's a gorgeous little dog (Sheltie, named Flash) who looks very eager to train.


Just look at the focus on his face!

It was my birthday last month and my rather fantastic husband bought me a tropical fish tank. I'm very excited about this as I used to be a keen aquarist when I was younger. I bred a range of fish before discarding the hobby in favour of other teenage endeavours. Photos will follow, but currently the tank is devoid of fish whilst it undergoes the nitrification cycle - A photo of gravel and plastic plants isn't that riveting.

I've made a few craft items, which have their own posts and Gareth has finished his Masters now, so the hunt for work begins for him.

I'm also currently weaning off my anti-depressants, which is less than fun. It's like being drunk but cheaper. It's hard to predict when the withdrawl symptoms will hit so during the day I will get dizzy, nauseous and confused at sporadic points. I don't think anyone has really noticed at work, which is a little discouraging!

So, update over with, I will forego the usual promises to blog more regulary, as clearly it's a platitude I cannot adhere to!

No comments: