Friday 8 October 2010

The one with all the cross stitch

After completing 'Mermaid of the pearls,' it prompted me to dig out the cross stitch I've done over the years and post them here. I've tried putting them in a chronological order: Fist ever cross stitch. I think I was about 13 when I did this one.


First completed 'big project'


First attempt at designing my own cross stitch. I was
about 14 when I did this one.

One I completed on the many long train journeys to Plymouth
from Aberdeen and vice versa!




I love this design! I'll certainly look for more of their designs in future.
I finished this one about 3 years ago.


One of three birth samplers I made for my sister. There are no
photos of the other two as they are with my nephew and neice now.


A couple of bookmarks.

No comments: