Friday 6 February 2009

Driving

My driving lesson went really well! I was surprised how much I remembered once I was in the car. I had worries the night before that I had even forgotten which pedal did what, but once I was there it was fine. I didn't stall at all which I was pleased with, and the worse I did was mount a curb when I steered to late on a right turn. Still, considering I hadn't driven for years and I wasn't used to that particular car I think I did ok. My instructor is nice too and explains things in a really straight-forward way.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Glad it went well. I just need to 'get back in the saddle' myself now. Maybe we'll both have our driving licenses by the end of the year!

Lainey said...

Hopefully! It'll make life so much easier. When are you hoping to start learning again?