Friday 3 October 2008

Boring update

Still no luck on the job front. Although most of the closing dates are approaching so hopefully I will hear something positive soon.

Glyn is doing well at club, especially considering I've not been able to train him as much as I'd like - it's awkward travelling to and fro between houses as the dogs are staying with my Mum until we can find somewhere to live. It really highlights how unsettled things are just now, but it is a good motivator; neither Gareth or I like living away from our pets! Draco (the snake) isn't particularly bothered. He has light, heat, and mice so nothing's changed much for him!

To be honest, there's not a lot happening, hence the long gap between posts.

2 comments:

Paula said...

What about the chocolate making? Tell me about the chocolate making! I want to see pictures!

Lainey said...

Will do, and I'll bring some up with me this Sunday - it seems rather cruel posting pictures without the taste!