Tuesday 29 May 2007

Third exam

Thats the third exam out of the way (Animal care and welfare). I actually quite enjoyed that exam! I was able to answer a question on dog training, so I was in danger of overrunning the time I'd allocated that question!
Gareth had some bad news from home, and has had to travel back to Plymouth to sort things out. He doesn't know how long he will be back, but I will probably be going back for a few days next week. Frustrating it can't be longer as I'd like to be there for him, but I still have to work my notice at Homebase.

I have a photo of Draco enjoying his new hide which I'll post when I can - I started feeling guilty that he only had egg boxes, so splurged out on some (expensive) plastic - mould into a shape and you can double the price it seems. He seems to like it anyway.

No comments: