Thursday 31 May 2007

Fourth (and final!) exam

That's my last exam of the year out of the way (Animal Behaviour). One of the ones where you don't know if it went well or not. I finished just after the last half hour, so I couldn't leave the hall but had to sit there, bored.
Well, travelling back to Plymouth on Monday for a few days, so I've had a bit to organise such as snake sitters and bonsai sitters. Luckily the snake shop will babysit Draco for the week. I have to take him there tomorrow (I'm at work all weekend so won't have a chance then) in a pillowcase. He's going to be so annoyed.
Gotta go and back my ticket home, then going to enjoy a bottle of wine and do some scrapbooking to celebrate end of exams. I might go to the pub briefly with some people on my course. Still deciding as I'm not good with people and end up spending half the time worrying!

No comments: