Wednesday 19 June 2013

Busted!

From what I gather, Rowan is unusual in that he will go down for a nap with relative ease.  Last week I put him in his Gro Bag (I keep calling them 'body bags,' which is possibly not the best name for them) and set him down on his back for an afternoon nap.  I had the baby monitor with me whilst I got on with some housework, and heard the mobile lullabies through it.  Initially I didn't think anything of it, until I remembered I didn't turn it on.  Then I heard some happy little chatterings.  I went to check on Rowan and found him like this:

Guilty face

I'm not sure how he turned on the mobile, but I suspect some headbanging was probably involved.  Since he figured out this rolling lark a while ago it's all he wants to do! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rowans such a cutie, the absolute picture of guilt but it was far more fun than sleeping mum!

Grandma Lynn

Anonymous said...

What fantastic photos and video, Rowan has such beautiful eyes.
Mum xxxx