Wednesday 6 August 2008

Do your worst...

With less than a week till the wedding I have now broken two nails after growing and tending them for 9 months. I'm not normally fussed over the appearance of nails at all, but I decided to at least attempt to make them presentable for the wedding. Typically, both breaks occurred whilst out with the dogs, so I will blame them entirely for it!
I have also got what I suspect to be a broken toe. I did a particulary good job of stumping it yesterday and now the nail is black/bruised and the toe itself has swollen quite considerably. It may just be the nail is bust, just to keep with the recent theme of kerritin abuse.

With any luck, this is the only thing that goes particulary wrong prior and during the wedding day - a couple of broken nails and a busted toe is not traumatic enough to spoil the day!