Saturday 22 March 2008

Piercing and ramblings

Thought I would show a photo of the piercing I got last month in my conch (the rounded bit in the middle of the ear). Conch piercing (middle piercing)
- still healing!

My favourite still has to be the scaffold - it took about a year to heal properly. Probably because when you have it done both bits are pierced at the same time and the scaffold is put in from day 1, so everytime you knock one bit it shunts through to the other part of the piercing.

Scaffold piercing (the bar at the top)!

On an unrelated note, not long after signing up for the 2008 Race for Life, it snows. It's spring! It makes motivation to go running very difficult - especially as I have Reynauld's disease, and when my toes go dead I can't tell if I'm standing on them with my other toes or not. Not the best running conditions! Grr. I guess it's the Tae Bo DVD for cardio training until it cheers up a bit.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Ouch...that had to hurt! We had snow here today too. Daffodils and snow...not a typical combination!

Lainey said...

It started snowing up here the same day the Easter break started - typical! I bet daffodils in snow looks really aesthetic though!