Monday 24 September 2007

Yes, I'm a natural blue.

After spending two months in dirt, vegetation and being peed on etc. by rodents, the first thing I did when I finished the field work was get my hair cut. I went for a bob that slopes forward (sure it's got an official name) and had it dyed a blacky blue. I originally wanted it black with electric blue tips, but the hairdresser said that it would be difficult as I have dark hair. The end effect isn't as dramatic as I wanted, and the photos don't really show off the blue that well - I will attempt to get some that show it a bit better. Willow naturally took the opportunity to have her picture taken too. She is somewhat confident in front of the camera


I've also added a photo of Gareth in his cast. He's getting very fed up now as he hasn't been able to do much aside from the Xbox, read and watch TV. He'll be relieved when he can get out beyond the flat! Still, it is amusing that he's 25 and has a zimmer frame! Willow somehow managed to appear in this photo too.


1 comment:

Paula said...

I really like the hair. I think the blue tips would look cool too!

I'd love to sit and read all day! tell Gareth he'll look back on this time fondly when you guys have kids to run around after! Hope he's not in too much pain with it now.

Happy birthday for Saturday BTW. Card and prezzy are in the post.