Thursday 10 March 2011

Bit of a medley

My Mum recently kindly gave me her card-making and scrapbooking stash, and I had great fun sorting through it and indulging my slightly scary tendency to categorise and organise stuff. To thank her, I made her a card from some of the items she gave me:



I have also made several cross stitched Christmas cards during the weekly lunchtime craft group at work, but I can't really share these yet as some of the people they are intended for read this blog, So I guess this is a rather pre-emptive heads up about a future post. A bit of a pointless paragraph really.

On an unrelated note, I get the coil removed next Thursday. I'm pretty relieved as I may finally get some energy back once my body's recovered. This last month has been ridiculous; 24 days of bleeding and counting.

Regardless of energy levels, I'm excited about going to Crufts tomorrow (I'm sure that's in part due to having a day off. It feels like ages since I had a day off!)

Wow. This post is a medley of disjointed crap.

No comments: