Wednesday 28 May 2008

Last exam: Bioethics

Yesterday was my last exam ever at university. It was for Bioethics and it went well I think. Although to be honest I spent a lot of the time counting down to freedom!

In the evening Gareth and I went for a meal with some friends on my course to celebrate. We went to Rustico which is an Italian restaurant I'd never been too - it's amazing that after 5 years in Aberdeen there's so many places I still don't know about! The food was nice, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves - a combination of excitement, exhaustion and house wine I think!

It still hasn't quite sunk in that I've finished my degree (graduating apart). I woke up late today, but can't quite get it in my head that I have nothing I have to do all day! I also realised there is only 10 weeks till the wedding, so doing a degree has certainly made the time fly with that respect!

No comments: