Tuesday 19 February 2008

All change

Quite a lot has happened since my last post.
A couple of our friends came up to stay with us for a week last week, so that was pretty manic! We went go-karting which is excellent! I suck big time at it but it was good fun.
I've also got my dissertation result back and I got a 16. That's about a 2:1 level. I'm a bit disappointed, but still better than it could have been.

Perhaps the biggest change has been the addition of Glyn to our flat. He's a 14 month collie-cross who is living with us as friends of ours have emmigrated and couldn't take him with them. They are hoping to get him out with them if they can, but if not we will be keeping him. Things have been quite tiring as we have been getting up at aroun 6am to run the dogs before I head off to uni and then they have another run in the evening (although Willow sometimes misses that one depending on how bad her arthritis is). Willow has accepted him well, and apart from the first day when she wanted to eat him, and a couple of 'that's my pigs' ear' incidents, they are getting along fine. Willow is even initiating games with him!

I will post some photos of him soon.

No comments: