Wednesday 19 December 2007

Annual bath and catch-up

I got the first draft of my dissertation in on time and have got some feedback on it. I have lots to do on the results section, but otherwise I think it's going ok-ish. I've planned my time so that I should have the review essay, the final dissertation and the webpage finished a couple of days before their respective due dates. I've also received feedback on the general essay and I got a 19 which I was pleased with (20 is the most you can achieve with Aberdeen uni's marking system).
My time management seems to have improved anyway as I even got around to giving Willow
her Christmas bath. She wasn't impressed.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Poor dog! At least she got to lick the crisp packet as compensation! Well done on the 19!

Lainey said...

Unfortunately the order was 'crisp packet'-'bath.' It lulled her into a false sense of security!

Thanks!
Hope the Christmans plans are going ok. Sorry I haven't phoned I've been trying to keep on top of work so I take a few days off around Christmas.