Friday 16 November 2007

End of her tether

All I get is their leftover yoghurt pots and scraps.

Wow. We have finally got broadband at the flat! It's a bit odd having internet access at home to be honest. It does mean that I have an endless array of excuses to procrastinate about my Honours project now...

I had to buy Willow a new lead yesterday. We were on the way to the beach when the clip suddenly snapped from the metal part of the lead. Willow stopped, looked back at me with an expression as if to say 'see, I told you you pull too much.' She now has a fetching lead with a barbed wire pattern and a second lead for training, which is less fashionable, but equally dear! She's been quite expensive today as I also got her xmas present (a toy with three stuffed fish threaded through a larger fish, the aim is to remove the smaller fish from the large one. I'm sure it makes sense if you're a dog), and her Cartrophen/arthritis injections are due next month.

No comments: