Thursday 12 November 2009

Update

Once again, apologies for the long duration between posts!
There hasn't really been much going, hence the lack of blogging material! Tales of life working in a bank does not make for a gripping read.

Tangent has been going to the dog club up here for about 6 weeks now and he loves it! I'm quite relieved that he enjoys training as I was starting to wonder if he would take to the Obedience side of things or not. Turns out he was just a bit lazy; with the motivator of livercake and not being fed his meal till after training, that no longer poses an issue!

I'm just recovering from a stinking cold. Gareth would be the first to tell you that I don't do ill very well - I'm not ill very often, and this is the first cold I've had in about a year. I admit, I do not bear illness with grace! I can get pretty stroppy about the mildest of things. Although the irritation of not being able to run because of it is very genuine. It's been about 5 weeks since my last run, and I'm desparate to go running soon, but not keen to see how much fitness I've lost!

No comments: