Tuesday 27 October 2009

Oops

The weekend before Gareth started his course he decided to trim his hair with the clippers. As he couldn't check the back that well, he asked me to go over it for him. Assuming he had already put the right grade on the unit I went to task. Unfortunately, he had taken the grade guard off so I had just put a grade 0 streak behind his ear. As the rest of his hair was grade 4, it was pretty obvious.
I managed to grade the rest of his hair to merge with the 0, but the longest grade he now had was 1. In my defense, I tend to think people are as paranoid as me and make sure things like grade guards are on before trustingly handing over the unit to a distracted and somewhat dippy wife.

I don't think I did a bad job in rectifying it; but I don't reckon the skinhead bovver boy was quite the impression he wanted to make on his first day!

No comments: