Wednesday 3 June 2009

On the move... eventually

Once again, I've been very busy! But at least this time it is with a goal in sight. Gareth has been accepted onto a Masters at Bristol so we have been sorting out a move to there. We have found a house to rent but as the company the letting agent use to check details etc. crashed a couple of days ago, our move in date has been delayed. We should have had the keys this Monday, but it's looking more likely to be next Monday now. I've been pretty busy collecting all our belongings into one place and packing them (so very bored with that now!) and dealing with all the frustration that brings. We are still not sure whether to use a removal company or hire a van for our relatives to drive (we've only had our licences less than a year, so can't hire the van ourselves yet).
I'll be heading up about three weeks after Gareth whilst I work my notice, then I'll come up with the dogs. That way they won't have to cope with unpacking etc. as well as a new environment to get used to.

At least life seems to be shifting out of this rut and moving forward finally!

No comments: